Friday, August 20, 2010

Bribing the teacher with candy


That is so my style. Ok, maybe it's not technically bribing. More like giving them an extra reason to cut me some slack should I forget to send something to school on time. You know, things like that.

I sent one of these for each of my children's teachers last week. This went over well. Who doesn't like getting something for doing nothing. Let's be honest, they haven't done much of anything as of yet. It's more like incentive to do good things. Like, "See, I gave you a treat even before you did anything. Imagine what you'll get for doing well with my kids!!"

Maybe not? Anyone follow me?

Ok, anyway, here is a picture of the treat.

The blue side is that back. Obviously the white side with the writing is the front. It just wrapped around a standard Skor candy bar. oooooh, Skor candy bar, I love you. I came really close to just eating these and giving the empty wrappers but I thought that bad form.

Since I'm so lame and low tech, I don't know how to upload templates or anything on here. If you want it, comment here with an email address and I'll send you the file. Or, if you're so inclined tell me how to put the template up! Or don't, your call.

Yay for sucking up to the teacher!







2 comments:

Jess said...

That is very cool!!
and so much easier than the apple muffins I baked for my two girl's teachers!!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I'd totally do that. I love it...you SKORed! :)


Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com