I was tagged by Rachael over at Scientific Nature of the Whammy. I must list ten random things about me. Stick with me kids, I'm a little casse'd (for all of you non-cajun folks, that means I'm drunk).
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose. Odd series of events led me to that discovery.
2. That same tongue is pierced. Yes, I'm an almost thirty-year-old mother of three, but I refuse to let go of that last little bit of my youth.
3. I am deathly afraid of clowns. You laugh, but I'm dead-ass serious. I once fell over a trashcan as I backed away from a clown at a parade...true story.
4. I am 100% unable to order a pizza over the phone. It's a totally weird phobia, but I can't do it. I can only do it online, or The Dude has to do it...drives him crazy.
5. I would have a dozen kids, if The Dude would let me.
6. Today, I used the phrase, "Cornflakes rock my world," and meant it.
7. 2 martinis is my limit (wish I had known that one martini and one shot ago)
8. I would give my left arm (perhaps even my right) to live close to my Shasty.
9. My life is a real life musical. I sing ALL the time. Like, it annoys me sometimes.
10. Being an adult, scares me to death.
I'm gonna tag Maricris over at Zen Ventures, hope I didn't kill any readers off with my post, eh?? ha ha hah
My Shasty over at Sassy Secrets of a True Blue Desperate Housewife. You will understand that I love her, and therefore YOU must love her.
I shall leave it at two, cuz, let's be honest, I've gotta go to bed. My eyes are crossing.
Coconut Red Lentil Soup
1 hour ago