Thursday, December 4, 2008

Little in the middle...


...but she got much back!
Woo-hoo! My Hawaiian counterpart The Rambler. Has bestowed upon me this bloggy award.
You flatter me much, my dearest. Me-thinks she's trying to butter me up so I show her how to ride the mechanical bull.
If you haven't done so already, ch-ch-ch,ch-ch-,ch-check her out. Her blog is chock-full of little "treasures."
Dude, I'm totally gonna be humming "Baby Got Back," in my sleep now. Awesome. The Dude is gonna be so confused. I take that back. He'll just see it as normal...don't ask.
I should like to bestow this award to others as well.
{fancy horns blow}
"In no particular order...
Sarah, at Thrifty Decor Chick let's be honest here folks, she can make a treasure out of anything!
Jesse, at We All Go Poopie , two reasons here: her blog title sends me into a fit of laughter every time I see it, and because her cooking makes me drool.
My Shasty, at Sassy Secrets of a True Blue Desperate Housewife , damn, why yo blog title gotta be so long?? My girl could use an award right about now. Your child requiring surgery is ridiculously stressful.
{more fancy horns and a flag. Do you have a flag??}

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Congratulations on your award! My word verification is "funses". Maybe it is trying to describe your blog?

Sarah @ ThriftyDecorChick said...

Hahaha!! You crack me up with the la la la la! Great, now I'll be singing this all night. The one and ONLY time I did karaoke was to this song! :) Thanks for the award, I LOVE IT!

Shan said...

Aww Thanks Momma! I Guess you could say this award aint for my beauty, but for my booty, ay? Who wants to hear a pirate joke?? bahahah Arg, its drivin me nuts! Yep, lack of sleep definitely taking a toll. Verification was chello, pretty close to jello, which I have soooo had enough of already. Smoochies!

The Rambler said...

I like big butts and I can't deny, you other....

Okay, damn you. Now it's stuck in my head.

:)Argh

Zen Ventures said...

yer so awesome! Congrats on yer award! he he - you deserve it matey! :)

The Blonde Duck said...

A fellow duckie is going on a date! Read my sunday post! And congrats on your award!

jesse said...

Congratulations, and OMFG you bestowed it upon me. I LOVE YEWWWWW.