Monday, July 20, 2009

This job makes me look SMART!

When I say things like, "I'm surrounded by idiots," at work, I think people feel like I'm exaggerating. I'm not.
As I was going through some paperwork this morning, I stumbled upon this
This is what one of my technicians wrote on a service ticket. Can you all read that? Do you see any problems with that?
Allow me to help. It says, "Found Fitten Loose on drain. Glued fitten and gave drain more fall..."

"Fitten"

Not once, but twice he wrote out "fitten." Still in the dark? The word he's searching for is FITTING. Prime example of writing how one speaks.
Sometimes it takes a good 15 minutes to decipher some of the things these guys scrawl out.

My boss still insists the days of the week are Monday, Thuesday, Wednesday, Thuesday, Friday.

No joke, I see him write it EVERY single week

4 comments:

The Farmers Wife said...

Bahahahaha! Nice. Always nice when your coworkers do their part to make you feel smarter. I CANT FREAKIN WAIT! Dude, member when we road tripped it here on a whim, and my parents were doing that parade? Thats the weekend its happening! Coincidence? I say not!!! xoxox

The Rambler said...

chuckle.

I don't know how you do it.

Roxane said...

wow! that takes a special kind of person... I must say though a few weeks ago I misspelled tomato I wrote "Tomatoe" ... yea but English is my second language, I get a little break right?!

Jenny Wegner said...

I'm catching up on your blog posts that I've missed while on the road. "Thusday" made me laugh so hard. Great!